We have received support from many organisations and individuals over the years, all of which is very much appreciated. On this page we would like publicly thank our most recent supporters.
Thank you to:
- Steve Vicks International who donated £4100.00 in February 2016 to fund one post diagnostic support group (Liv Dem)
- Eddie Newman and the Royal Antideluvian Order of the Buffaloes for raising £4073.79 for RICE during 2015 by organising various events including barbeques, car boot sales, raffles, toy donations and badge sales.
- Dibbler's Charity Ventures for raising £952.90 for RICE by selling their fantastic and unique 'Moving Pictures' calendars for 2016/2017. The money was raised in memory of Sir Terry Pratchett by his supporters.
- Landlady Yvonne Blanch of The Royal Oak (Tunbridge Wells) for raising £1000.00 for RICE by holding a 'Game of Thrones' themed evening, including a banquet and raffles. The money was raised in memory of Sir Terry Pratchett by his supporters.
- Step Eadez for raising £460.19 for RICE by holding a line dancing event in Bath, including an auction and raffle.
- Wiltshire Heights Care Home for raising £1370.00 for RICE by holding their fundraising evening including a charity auction of promises.
- Employees at Rotork for donating £500.00 for RICE.
- Radstock and Midsomer Norton Lions for raising £300.00 for RICE through various fundraising ventures.
- The Gathering of the Loonies (Wincanton Chapter) for raising £1100.00 for RICE in memory of Sir Terry Pratchett through a whole weekend of various fundraising activites including gaming, quizzing, drinking and cake sales!
- Midsomer Norton & Radstock Rotary Club for donating £3000.00 to RICE and to Tracey & Paul Seymour for nominating RICE for this donation